There is no Unity with the Shee´aa

As-Salaamu´alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu, the purpose of this site is to expose the creed of the Shee´aa to the masses. With proofs from their own books, pictures, videos and audios, the listeners and viewers can make up their own mind. Shee´aa claim not to be very different from Sunnis, but fact is, Sunnis don´t practice or believe any of these things, that you are about to see and hear. *Warning, Graphic material included*

Friday, August 04, 2006

So Ali radi allahu anhu is the supervisor over paradise and hell??

Another incredible "hadeeth" from the Shee´aa. Read for yourself. This is from AL Kafi, vol 1, p 198, kitabul Hujja, bab "Anna aimmatul arkanul ard"

Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) has said, "I am the supervisor for Allah over Paradise and Hell. No one would go either one without my supervision. I am the greatest criterion and the Imam for those after me the provider of relief for those before me. No one is permitted to be ahead of me except Ahmad (s.a.). I and he are on the same path except that he is called Ahmed (the most praiseworthy). I have been given six things. I have been the knowledge of deaths, that of the sufferings, that of the wills and the clear speech. That I have been give the power to attack the enemy, the power subdue the adversary, that I am the owner of the staff and Maysam and the being that would speak to people."


We all know, Ali radi allahu anhu, NEVER uttered these words.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home