There is no Unity with the Shee´aa

As-Salaamu´alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu, the purpose of this site is to expose the creed of the Shee´aa to the masses. With proofs from their own books, pictures, videos and audios, the listeners and viewers can make up their own mind. Shee´aa claim not to be very different from Sunnis, but fact is, Sunnis don´t practice or believe any of these things, that you are about to see and hear. *Warning, Graphic material included*

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Eblees (Satan) fooling Ali! radi Allahu anhu

A Quotation from a book titled: Al Anwaar An-Nu'-maaniyya
Authored by: Nimatullaah Al Jazaa-eree
Published by: Al A'alamy print press

Translated by: Muhammad Al-Madany

Shiaa madness continues as another Shee´aa scholar shows us a crazy story, starring Ali, the able to do all things [of course according to this shee´aa scholar's beliefs]. He narrates in the highlighted spots, that Ali radi Allahu anhu was once talking proudly about his experience with Eblees, and telling why he released him after catching him!!...

Let's read what Ali said according to this "big shee´aa scholar"..

".. And I chased him [meaning Shaytaan, Eblees] and ran after him until I caught him and then I laid him down and sat on his chest!! and put my hands on his throat to kill him, and when I did, he said to me: -Don't, Abal Hassan [Ali], as I am supposed to be let alive until the day of judgement. And I swear by Allah O' Ali that I love you- then I smiled and let him free"!!

Obviously, they believe he was really stupid.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home